This year will be my third at Eroticon. I remember how nervous I was attending for the first time and meeting all the bloggers and people from twitter I’d followed for so long. As an erotic photograph blogger I was concerned I would feel like an outsider but I’ve learnt so much from the talks and benefitted massively from meeting everyone, and was blessed to be allowed to a fabulous Eroticon Boobday photograph. This year I have no nerves only excitement.
I go by Missy but I’ll answer to Focused and Filthy or just Filthy 😉
Tell us 3 things you are most looking forward to at Eroticon 2020
- Listening to as many of the wonderful speakers at the conference as possible but also having a great excuse for a weekend away with my wonderful husband.
- Seeing loads of my friends that I don’t see often enough being up in the North.
- Getting a chance to take some photographs with friends.
Sadly with a change of venue this year for the Friday night meet and greet we won’t be compiling a play list but I know that everyone enjoys that bit so…. What is a song that always makes you want to dance?
Play that funky music by Wild Cherry. https://youtu.be/MDZsNksbw2Q
What is the best book you have read in the last 12 months?
I’m usually a fan of detective fiction and I’ve read a couple of Micheal Connelly and Jeffrey Deever books recently, but I think and my favourite book was A Curious History of Sex by Kate Lister I haven’t laughed aloud at anything for years.
As you sit writing this post what are three things you are grateful for?
1. Having a log burner I can sit in front of during the cold evenings.
2. Having a wonderful husband to share life’s adventures with
3. The inspiration and support I receive from my friends.
What is your mobile (cellphone) wallpaper or home screen image?
It’s a photograph of my favourite Northumberland beach on a sunny August day. Where we like to holiday each year. And the same place where I took my birthday image last year.
If someone gave you £5000 today which you were not allowed to save but had to spend within 24 hours what would you do with it?
I’d love some new lens for my camera. But I liked the idea someone else had of booking a large beautiful villa somewhere for a fantastic week to stay with twitter friends for gin and frolics in the sun.
Complete the sentence:
to buy train gins in tins, and to plan what to wear!